Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Zoe's 3rd Birthday Party

This past Saturday, Bryan and I had the pleasure of attending and shooting my coworker, Kelly's daughter, Zoe's 3rd birthday party. This party was amazingly planned and followed a Jojo's Circus theme. Kelly did an fabulous job planning this party to every last detail.


She even had tables set-up for activities to keep all the kids busy. The kids, got to make picture frames, decorate their own party bags, dress up as clowns, and play a bunch of games.


Here's the birthday girl herself. Isn't she a doll?:


Look at all her friends! She's quite the social butterfly for her age.


Here she is with her best friend, Alexia. So precious!


I couldn't resist taking a picture of this cutie! LOVE the hair :)


This was one of my favorites that day:


Let's eat cake! This girl knows how to ham it up!


Oh and don't forget about the presents!


This is another one of my faves at the end of the day of Grandma and kids watching people leave. I love the light in this one.


I don't think this girl is ready for the party to end.. what do you think?


Thank you so much Kelly, Jeremy, & Zoe for letting us a part of your special day. Happy Birthday Zoe!

No comments: